How To Drain iPhone 3G Battery
Tips on draining iPhone 3G battery in minimum amount of time. All you have to do:
- Turn on 3G.
- Turn on Bluetooth and connect to a headset.
- Turn Wi-Fi and “Ask to Join Networks” on.
- Play music through built-in speaker.
- Open Maps, and use the “Locate Me” feature using GPS. Leave the iPhone using that apps.
- Turn screen brightness to maximum.
- Set the iPhone not to lock.
- Set the email to push and minimum of 15 minute interval.
- Turn anything else you can find on.
Most likely the battery will drain within 90 minutes or less.
OK, that was somewhat pointless, but now I know not to do that anymore.